Monday, March 10, 2014

Hi There

Some of you may have known me for my original blog - The Hazards of Love. I wasn't very consistent with my posts, and extremely random with them. I decided to give my blog a complete makeover, including name and give it another shot. I'm still working on layout and what not but I have a few posts already lined up. :)

I've got a lot going on in my life right now, but I also feel like I have a lot to say. I'm pretty open minded and going through a lot of changes right now so I figured, why not document it? I have learned a lot over the past couple of years about myself and I have something to share with others. A way to reach out to people in different ways, for different reasons.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my posts to come. I plan on sharing my weight loss journey, my wedding, beauty tutorials, favorite fashion and beauty products, healthy living, and just the random odds and ends of life. :)

Feel free to follow me on Instagram and Twitter or subscribe to my YouTube Beauty Channel.

Until next time,
Emily

No comments: